Group Activity Weekend Programs
Get set for a unique adventure during your group activity weekend. They are fun, adventurous and full of life. You can go on a weekend away anywhere be it a resort, a beach or at the foot of mountains. You can enjoy one of these action-packed weekends with your family and friends. These weekends are put together to try and reunite you with your family and friends and what could be more enjoyable than an action packed weekend!
Weekend getaways are perfect for fun and relaxation depending on what type of getaway it is. The resorts have special play areas for children and older kids. However, if you are planning to bring your pets along, you will need to check in advance with the resort.
Group activity weekends can be a lot of fun. The weekends are put together by professionals, they plan your stay and other related programs for the weekend. The activities include:
- Quad bikes: Quite Simply we have taken quad Biking Treks in North Wales to a new Level. Good Bikes Honda 350cc Quads, Good all round terrain 40 Acres of Forest, Fields, Cave System, River and Mud. Good Instruction and Guided Treks. “OH” I forgot GOOD FUN.
*Please Note for any quad bike session 1 or 2hr trek you must book the day & time required and numbers attending at least Five Days in Advance and pay a deposit to secure your booking.*
- Canoeing: Canoeing is an activity which involves paddling a canoe with a single-bladed paddle. Canoeing can be a great race activity for activity weekend.
- Raft building: Raft building is an enjoyable activity that is done in a group. It includes a team of people building rafts from logs and barrels. The rafts come in a variety of sizes and are amusing to make.
- Paint balling: Paintball is a competitive team shooting sport in which players eliminate opponents from play by hitting them with spherical dye-filled gelatin capsules (paintballs) that break upon impact. It’s an entertaining activity for family and friends.
- Abseiling: Abseiling is the act of sliding down a rope under controlled conditions in order to make a safe descent off a cliff face or other sheer surface. It can be done in groups to conduct a race on who descends first.
- Archery: Archery is the art, sport, practice, or skill of using a bow to shoot arrows. It requires a lot of focus and patience. This can be an interesting activity for archery lovers to increase concentration and focus.
If you are looking for an expert in North Wales who can plan your group activity weekend, look no further! Opendoor Adventure offers a number of weekend getaway places that will suit your budget. Call us today for any weekend getaway queries and enjoy your weekend with family, friends and colleagues.